Friday, October 26, 2007

Mission Completed

Okay, I had a FAB time at the mall today w/ Erica. Can I count all of the walking as exercise? Probably not. Maybe. I dunno. If I had one of those pedometer things I'd have a more accurate idea.

I broke down and bought Crocs. **GASP** I swore that I never would b/c of the price. But my knees are so bad, and I can't wear my 'fake croc' sandles during the winter. I'd gotten the flip-flops at K-Mart, but they don't have any winterized ones. So, when I saw these at the mall, I had to get them. They're not the ordinary/original kind; there are no holes on it. And the top of the shoe has a fake-suede look. So I can wear them with almost anything. Hoorah!

I also stuck to my goal of not eating junk food at the mall. We packed sandwhiches [on 100 calorie / 8g fiber english muffins], apples, raisins, and unbuttered popcorn. [Popcorn is actually pretty good as long as its not buttered up. There's lots of fiber to it.]

My weekend goals:
-Find time tonight and either Saturday or Sunday to exercise
-Go easy on the food at Saturday night's family picnic. I'm supposed to take a cake, which is actually GREAT for me & my diet. I'm gonna make one regular, and another w/ Splenda and white whole-wheat flour. [Never used it before; heard its a great way to trick people into eating whole wheat w/o realizing it.]
-Take at least 30 minutes this weekend for "me" time, to relax, let go of stress, and think through goals, etc.

1 comment:

Becky L said...

did get some exercise. Ate somewhat okay.
:-/