
My knees are hurting though. That's probably my #1 excuse to not exercise. I have such terrible knees and certain exercises can aggravate them. But, I've found in the past that Pilates is good on my joints and even helps strengthen them. Today I used a new Pilates Video, and the one section was hard on my knees; I'll have to go back to the other DVD instead.
So, my goal/strategy: When Erica sits down to watch a movie, I put my exercise DVD into my laptop and work out at the same time. She's preoccupied and it's time that I can take undisturbed.
Another goal: Okay, this is a small thing. Tomorrow I'm taking Erica to the mall. My goal is to NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT buy anything to eat: no burgers, french fries, ice cream... Nada. Oh, does that also include coffee? Maybe a sugar-free latte with fat free milk would be acceptable; the only calories to it then are from the milk.

No comments:
Post a Comment