Sometime soon, I'll write about my weekend over at A of M, so I won't give specifics. It'll suffice to say that Sunday was a BAD BAD day. We did so much traveling to NJ and back, which meant eating out.
Oops.
But Saturday had been great. And Monday was great too. [Technically its Tuesday; just a bit after midight.] So only one little setback.
Goals are:
1) Continue eating allotted number of WW points
2) Try to rest... I'm getting sick. This might be odd, to set a goal to take it easy. But I don't want to risk getting really really sick
3) Spend time outside w/ my daughter at least once each day
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Everyone has a weekend whoopsie every now & then! Congrats for getting back on track!
Good job picking yourself up from a slip. I like your "outside with the child" goal-I have a 3 year old son, and should add that to my list too!
You blog is SO cute! I love the design... very nice (and the collaboration between the two of you is awesome!)
Welcome to HYC!
Welcome to the Healthy You challenge! It's always good to see new faces...
I was just talking with another blogger about banning weekends, don't they just stink as far as staying on plan?? ;-) I'm kidding!
Weekends are always tough but good for you for getting back on track! Welcome to the HYC!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the note of encouragement.
Taking good care of your self - aka resting when you need it - is a great goal. i always seem to have more trouble with eating too much when i'm tired. my body confuses "tired" with "hungry". since its easier and faster to fix "hungry" than "tired"... especially when you're a mom... i often eat when resting is what my body is asking for. So... rest without guilt!
I love your list of goals. Especially number 3!!
Best wishes to you and I hope you feel better soon!
*huggles*
=0)
Welcome to the HYC! You're off to a great start, especially in recognizing the signs and symptoms your body is telling you!
Post a Comment