Wow, my tonsils [or tonsels?] aren't looking too good. This morning, I had left a comment under my post at Adventures of Mommyhood that said I was doing better and that the white spots were gone.
Uh... Not so much. I guess this morning when I first looked, there wasnt enought light. Using a flashlight now, I can see back there and its horrid!
I'm having awful trouble eating. Swallowing is painful beyond description. So for breakfast I only had yogurt. [Of course, Light and Fit yogurt, sweetened w/ Splenda.] I tried sharing a banana with Erica, but it stung so bad.
Now I'm eating soggy Cheerios w/ skim milk. Woo-hoo for soggy cereal! And even that is stinging some.
I'm leaving for vacation in TWO HOURS!!! What am I gonna do?
Just pray, I guess, that these antibiotics kick in soon!
Vacation Goals:
-Make good food choices. [If I can actually eat anything!]
-Swim some laps in the pool w/ Andrew. [This depends, if Andrew's parents will watch Erica for a little while]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yikes. Sorry to hear about this. Bummer right before you leave to . If you are on antibitics it will probably take a few days for them to fully kick in. If they dont you will for sure have to go back to the doctor as you wouldnt want this to get out of control.
Hope you feel better super fast!!
*huggles*
=0)
Hopefuly you are on an antibiotic and this all clears up!! I hope you feel better!!
Awwww sorry about the throat! I hate hate hate sore throats.. and that always seems to be what gets hit first with me when I get sick. I hope the meds help and QUICKLY so that you can enjoy yourself on vacation!
Oh no, I thought you were feeling better. Got my fingers crossed for you.
Soggy cereal, yuck. Get better soon.
I'm so sorry you are sick. Hope you feel better soon. Have you tried tea with lemon and honey? That always soothes my sore throat.
Good to see you again! I was over at Tales from the Scales, too.
Path to Health
Oh, so sorry you're sick. I hope you're better soon and have a great vacation!
Hope you feel better and that those antibiotics kicked in and your vacation is bliss!
blessings!
Post a Comment