Monday, May 12, 2008

I feel AWFUL!

I think I'm getting strepp throat. Stinks.

If it continues to get worse, I doubt I'll be exercising b/c I'll just feel like crud. Not a good thing, but I'm being honest with ya.

I can still continue to eat according to WW points. In fact, it should make it easier b/c I wont feel like eating. Hence, no overeating.

Unfortunately, I'm supposed to go on vacation Wed night thru Fri night. I REALLY don't want to be sick for that.

Ugh.

Moving on... I haven't lost any weight this week. Granted, my scale STINKS and I can hardly tell what the arrow is pointing at. I really need a digital scale!!!

Goals:
-Eat according to WW points
-Try to spend some time outside every day. [It has been raining though]
-Not sure what to put as a third one... Wow, I'm really out of it!


[Gonna use this post as my Tuesday Check-In even though its monday]

4 comments:

Felicia said...

OH man I am so sorry you are sick. Nothing worse when you are trying to do something and boom get hit with the sickies. Hang in there though as you are doing great!!

3rd goal could be to get a new scale *grin*. I have to use a digital. To blind in the mornings to read all the little slash marks on the other one LMAOOO

Have a super day!
*huggles*
=0)

Anonymous said...

Feel better! Upside is the eating less part! Hope you're well enough to make that vacation!

Becky L said...

Awe, thanks for your concerns!

Slenderella said...

Goal: get better. The rest will fall into place after that.