At the onset of all this diet stuff, I had been a size 20W.
Now I'm wearing a 14W bottoms and a 16M tops. I'm disproportioned. My top is a size smaller than my bottom! I can get my but into a 14W pant, but the 14W top is huge. But the 16M bottom is just a smidge tight, while the top is perfect.
That's encouraging to me. I need to hold on to that!!! Use it as motivation.
I have no clue what my goal is. Maybe I'll say 14M bottoms by beach. I need to get my butt in gear w/ this whole diet thing!
Right now, I keep bouncing between 180 and 185 lbs. I want to get to 160. Then I'll assess where I'm at and where I want to go.
I did a good job this week through lunches. It was dinners that killed me. Augh!
Friday, April 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment