Yesterday was good for me... until I came home from B&N. I was so depressed since my Hubby was upset w/ me, that I ate a ton of candy after he went to sleep.
Today I simply had cereal and coffee for breakfast. But then i splurged on lunch: Sonic's for a Chicken Club Toaster and Large Tater-Tots. Taking into account that Erica shared a few of the tots, I took in approximately 23 points!!! OUCH! But i knew what i was getting myself into. I had it planned. For dinner, I will simply have a baked potatoe w/ broccoli. That will only be 1 point.
26 alloted points
-5 for breakfast
-23 for lunch
-1 for dinner
all equals -3 points
In other news...
I'm thinking again about the beach trip this summer. Its approx three months away now. If I can stick to my diet, I'll lose 2 pounds a week. That's 8 lbs a month. I have the potential to lose 24 pounds. [I'm not exactly sure of my current weight. My scales are frustrating me, they are hard to read, and I'm not sure which one is right. Regardless...] That would take me from 190-ish down to 166 lbs! Absolutely amazing. And really, IT IS attainable. I just need to stay disciplined.

1 comment:
I was bad today. Eek! I swear, I don't know why I'm doing this to myself! I don't want to gain it back! Aaaaa!!!!
Post a Comment